Private Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Personal drivers typically work for companies or high-earning individuals, transporting clients between destinations. Also known as chauffeurs, personal drivers usually operate luxury vehicles.
|Hiring Organization||Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group|
|Post Name||Personal Driver to CEO|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3300 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
The award-winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts, and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st-century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
The Group regularly receives international recognition and awards for quality management and legendary service hospitality. To delight and inspire our fans at every opportunity. We are committed to continual improvement, making a difference every day, and being the best.
- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients’ possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Engaging in conversation or playing music, if suitable.
- Ensuring that clients’ identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid personal and commercial driver’s licenses.
- Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
- Prior experience as a personal driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Job Security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Private Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.