Weekend Jobs in Brampton For Students, We are looking for a caring and empathetic support worker to assist our clients with day-to-day tasks. As a support worker, you will be required to meet with clients to assess their practical and emotional needs, draw up care plans, and help them to live as independently as possible.
You may also be required to train family and friends in relevant support techniques and to lead community meetings.
To ensure success as a support worker, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for helping others, and good leadership skills. A skilled support worker should be able to provide both emotional and physical support when needed to ensure that clients feel in control of their lives.
|Hiring Organization||CBI Health|
|Post Name||Personal Support Worker|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3000 To CAD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Brampton, Ontario, Canada L6W 3W8|
Our wide range of healthcare services has been helping Canadians recover from injury or illness for over 45 years. Our healthcare staff and professionals strive to improve the physical and mental health of our clients so they can return to work and get back to their lives.
CBI Health strives to be an inclusive organization and develop meaningful initiatives and programs to actively support and recognize all of our team members. People are at the heart of what we do and we look to celebrate the diversity of our workforce and communities.
We’re changing how healthcare is experienced. We believe it starts with putting our clients first. Our diverse healthcare team works together with our clients to address all parts of their life, to provide data-driven solutions and better health outcomes.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their practical and emotional needs.
- Designing care plans that best suit the client’s needs.
- Providing emotional support by talking to clients about their needs and listening to their concerns.
- Assisting with domestic tasks including shopping, cooking, cleaning, and washing.
- Tending to the healthcare needs of each client.
- Helping clients apply for jobs, disability grants, and housing loans.
- Counseling clients with drug or alcohol addictions.
- Training family members in basic support techniques.
- Helping clients to participate in leisure activities.
- Making case notes and managing the case logbook.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- A qualification in health and social care is preferable.
- Commitment to helping others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathetic with good listening skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to carry out domestic duties.
- Willingness to assist with basic healthcare practices.
- Patient and emotionally resilient.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Continuous Job Satisfaction.
- Easy to Make a Difference.
- Your Presence Has an Impact.
- Each Situation is Unique.
- Loads of Fun.
- Flexible Workdays.
- Consistent Job Security.
- Promotes Self-Improvement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Weekend Jobs in Brampton For Students”.