Pharmacist Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician.
You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities. To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
|Hiring Organization||NMC Specialty Hospital Al Nahda|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or pharmacology|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 3800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
NMC Healthcare is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE. Over the last 48 years, NMC has earned the trust of millions, thanks to its personalized care, genuine concern, and sincere commitment to the overall well-being of the communities it serves.
Before going for delisting in April 2020, NMC had enjoyed recognition as the first company from Abu Dhabi to list on the London Stock Exchange and be a part of the premium FTSE 100 Index, an elite club of top 100 blue-chip companies by market cap.
NMC’s strategic acquisitions coupled with its legacy institutions have allowed it to fill the service gap in the healthcare delivery system and offer a continuum of care to patients in acute, chronic care, and long-term care.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, and charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diverse Career Options.
- Work Flexibility.
- Job Stability.
- Opportunity to Help People.
- A Respected Profession.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Pharmacist Jobs in Dubai”.