Pharmacist Jobs Calgary, We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician.
You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities. To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date.
With the latest advances in pharmaceutical science. Pharmacists are responsible for aiding customers by compounding and/or dispensing prescription medications and providing pharmaceutical information to healthcare professionals.
|Hiring Organization||London Drugs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 48 To CAD 52 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 6M6|
London Drugs Limited is a Canadian retail pharmacy chain based in Richmond, British Columbia. As of June, the chain has stores in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
In addition to pharmacy services, London Drugs locations also sell electronics, housewares, cosmetics, and a limited selection of grocery items. London Drugs was founded by Sam Bass as a small drugstore on Main Street in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Bass named his drugstore after the English city of London, the seat of the Canadian monarch. In, London Drugs was sold to Daylin, Inc. The next year, Daylin ran into financial difficulties in the US branch of its business and decided to put London Drugs up for sale.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analyzing information
- Administering medication
- Diverse Career Options. There are two primary industries that require the expertise of pharmacists: the hospital industry and the retail industry.
- Work Flexibility.
- Job Stability.
- Opportunity to Help People.
- A Respected Profession.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Pharmacist Jobs Calgary”.