Teaching Jobs in Durban, We are searching for an innovative, energetic physics teacher to join our excellent department. The physics teacher’s responsibilities include preparing stimulating lessons, and identifying and analyzing student needs.
Strengths, and weaknesses, overseeing experiments, as well as setting and grading assessments. You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, respond well to criticism, and thrive under pressure.
To be successful as a physics teacher, you should be passionate about science and have a sound understanding of scientific rules and methods. Outstanding candidates have superb instructional skills, are able to keep calm, and try their best to leave no student behind.
|Hiring Organization||Swales Online Academy|
|Post Name||Physical Sciences Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||ZAR 23000 To ZAR 23900 Per Month|
|Location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 4001|
Swales Online Academy is an independent online school affiliated with Durban High School. We follow a unique approach to education, using innovative digital and video teaching techniques. Our learners study smarter and not harder.
Imagine a place where the power of your mind has no limits. Swales Online Academy is this space. Progressive, forward-thinking, and interactive engagement is only but a small drop in the bucket on the road to your child’s future. We recognize that our students come from different backgrounds, cultures, and religions.
We promote tolerance and acceptance of each other’s differences and encourage sharing these differences. We strive for excellence in our presentation of engaging learning experiences, student intervention, and assessment. We also strive to instill in our students the value of giving of one’s best and getting the most out of each day.
- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents.
- Attending meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and other continuing education initiatives.
- Supervising lab sessions, delivering practical demonstrations, and accompanying students on field trips.
- Keeping the line of communication open between students, staff, and parents.
Skills & Requirements
- Engages students at a high level.
- Knows students’ learning styles.
- Brings science lessons to life with real-world applications.
- Understands student sensitivities and differences.
- Is committed to continual professional improvement.
- Knowledge. Science education gives students the opportunity to gain a better knowledge of how and why things function.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Boost Critical Thinking.
- Cultivates A Passion For Learning.
- Uplifts Many Disciplines.
- Holds The Key To the Future.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Jobs in Durban”.