Physiotherapy Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for a qualified physiotherapist to join our team and take on the role of facilitating the treatment and therapy of patients who suffer from physical challenges. Physiotherapists work with a variety of patients, helping them with recovery and therapy.
To be successful as a physiotherapist, you should have strong interpersonal skills, good administration skills, and strong knowledge of physiotherapy techniques. Ultimately, you should have a passion for helping people, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work well within a team.
Physiotherapists assist patients in rehabilitating physical problems caused by illness, injury, disability or aging, through treatment. The responsibilities of physiotherapists include planning treatments, reviewing recovery, and conducting therapeutic exercises with patients.
|Hiring Organization||Black Pearl|
|Qualification||Degree in physiotherapy.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Black Pearl is human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way. We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel them towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
At Black Pearl, we believe in the power of human potential and are confident that talent thrives the most in workplaces that offer positive and meaningful experiences. By identifying and understanding your workplace challenges, designing work experiences that matter to your people, and connecting the best talent with the right businesses, we share your ambitions and work hand in hand for your tomorrow.
- Making assessments of patients’ physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in physiotherapy.
- Experience working as a physiotherapist.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.
- Great Pay
- Work/Life Balance
- Variety of Environments
- In-Demand Career
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Physiotherapy Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.