Pilot Jobs Toronto, We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy Pilot to join our crew. The pilot’s responsibilities include transporting passengers and cargo, determining the safest routes, analyzing flight plans and weather conditions, calculating fuel, and inspecting operation systems and navigation equipment.
Outstanding candidates are lifelong learners with superb self-confidence and situational awareness. Also called aviators, pilots operate aircraft in various industries. They can be employed in the commercial sector, work for airlines, or the military, or take on private jobs.
Pilots typically form part of a crew consisting of the captain, and the first officer or co-pilot, who work together to safely fly and navigate aircraft. They also perform regular aircraft inspections.
|Hiring Organization||CAE Aviation Training & Services Toronto|
|Qualification||A relevant license and certification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 22 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada L5S 1Z9|
CAE is a global leader in modeling, simulation, and training for civil aviation and defense. The company employs approximately 8,000 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in approximately 30 countries.
CAE offers civil aviation, military, and helicopter training services in more than 45 locations worldwide and trains approximately 100,000 crew members yearly. The company applies simulation expertise and operational experience to help customers enhance safety, improve efficiency, maintain readiness and solve challenging problems.
CAE is now leveraging its simulation capabilities in new markets such as healthcare and mining. CAE was founded and is headquartered in Canada. With clients in more than 100 countries, CAE has the broadest global reach of any simulation and training equipment and services company on the market.
- Performing pre and post-flight inspections of fuel, equipment, and navigational systems.
- Operating the aircraft safely and maintaining a good degree of professionalism at all times.
- Monitoring weather conditions and communicating with air traffic control during flights.
- Liaising with co-pilots and flight crew throughout the flight.
- Updating and reassuring passengers and crew during emergencies.
- Determining the safest routes and analyzing flight plans prior to takeoff.
- Getting enough rest between flights.
- Anticipating issues and maintaining professionalism during emergencies.
- Keeping up to date with aircraft advancements and equipment.
Skills & Requirements
- Completion of the required number of training hours.
- Passing relevant tests and exams.
- A relevant license and certification.
- Strong communication skills and ability to function under pressure.
- Excellent leadership skills, situational awareness, and professionalism.
- Getting Paid to Fly.
- Becoming a Better Pilot.
- Building Hours Faster.
- Great Work/Life Balance.
- Teaching Others is Rewarding.
- Each Day is Never the Same.
- Plenty of Work to Be Found.
- Developing Your Soft Skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Pilot Jobs Toronto”.