Plumbing Jobs London, We are looking for an experienced plumber to install, maintain and repair sanitation units, water and gas supply lines, heating systems, and associated fixtures and appliances in residential, commercial, and industrial structures.
You will also be required to design and inspect plumbing systems, perform diagnostics, and ensure they comply with regulatory codes.
To be successful as a plumber you should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting and enjoy dealing with people.
|Hiring Organization||1st Step Solutions Limited|
|Qualification||Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom DA1 2EU|
1st Step Solutions was founded by experienced recruitment professionals with a passion to deliver a specialist recruitment service in the mechanical and electrical sector, with a strong focus on recruiting and mentoring consultants that understood the marketplace and put the quality of the service above anything else.
It is this business model that has driven us to deliver the same level of expertise across multiple sectors and markets. We have worked to attract, mentor, and retain teams and consultants that are specialists in their field, who truly understand their market, and are able to utilize their network and knowledge to enhance our customer’s experience.
1st Step Solutions value the relationships we build with clients and candidates which enables us to offer a consultative and collaborative approach. We believe that by working as more than just a supplier and developing mutually beneficial relationships, we can ensure the entire recruitment process reflects our client’s requirements and it is exactly this approach that has allowed us to deliver effective solutions to industry-wide problems.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, welding, and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handling customer queries and responding to call-outs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Preparing cost estimates.
Skills & Requirements
- Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.
- 2+ years of experience as a plumber.
- Valid plumbing license.
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and using plumbing tools.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
- Expert guidance.
- Safety reasons.
- Access to proper tools and supplies.
- Emergency services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Plumbing Jobs London”.