Postal Clerk Jobs in Kuwait, Provide postal support in the areas of postal finance and delivery, customer service, receipt, process, and dispatch bulk volume of mail totaling approximately over two million kilograms for joint U.S. military and foreign military coalition forces, civilian DoD and contractors in Kuwait.
Clerks perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties such as answering the telephone, typing documents, filing, and liaising with clients. They are also known as general office clerks, administrative assistants, receptionists and office assistants
|Post Name||Postal Clerk|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 355 To KWD 600 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
We treat others fairly and courteously We value different ideas, opinions, and experiences We demonstrate compassion and humility by understanding the challenges of our constituents We demonstrate a positive spirit and perseverance to overcome adversity We promote a safe and secure workplace while ensuring quality in all we do We embrace our role as a global citizen by caring for our community and the environment
Our ability to create an inclusive business environment, coupled with our strong company values, attracts diverse employees to a workplace that brings together the most talented people and ideas from around the world.
Vectrus has become aware that unknown individuals have been representing themselves as Vectrus India, with the intent of offering false employment opportunities in exchange for money. These scams are fraudulent, not authorized by Vectrus and intended to falsely obtain money from the victims by offering job opportunities and offer letters that closely resemble actual Vectrus employment agreements.
- Safeguard all mail.
- Loads/unloads mail trucks. Process all Pro-grade and Retro-grade mail at APOs and JMMT. Verify mail pieces on incoming mail manifest. Prepare outgoing mail manifest.
- Separate accountable mail from ordinary mail.
- If an x-ray machine is available, randomly X-ray selected mailbags and parcels, and suspicious mail for incendiary explosive devices and other prohibited items, and notify the supervisor.
- Open worker mailbags and letter trays, and sort mail by authorized APOs or assigned units. In the process, all service mail i.e. insured, certified on a postal required delivery form.
- Conduct unit mail call at the prescribed time and provide the necessary customer assistance to the unit mail clerks.
- Distribute incoming mail to authorized unit mail clerks and ensure unit mail clerk sign for custody of service mail i.e. insured, certified, except Registered mail. Receipt from the unit mail clerks re-direct all mis-sent mail for forwarding to correct location.
- Separate and re-wrap mail parcel received in damaged condition and re-seal envelopes received in opened condition. Endorse the damaged or unopened mail.
- Perform directory service function on mail and use the Standard Pouching and Routing Instructions (SPRINT) and Consolidated Air Massing and Labeling Scheme (CAMALS) charts to forward mail to appropriate locations.
- Perform Postal Supply functions, manage stocks, inventory, ordering, and receiving for the assigned postal facility.
- Retrieve outgoing mail from USPS mail drop-boxes located throughout assigned areas of the base installation. Date stamp and consolidate all mail in letter tray or flat basket for dispatch.
- Receipt outgoing official mail from the base installation official mail section.
- Operate or learn to operate Point of Sales system to provide postal finance services to authorized patrons.
- Provide customer services to authorized patrons, explaining available postal services.
- Perform Parcel Inspection functions, inspect patron’s parcel/letter prior to entering the postal system; ensuring every article are free of Non-mailable items prescribed by the Military.
- Perform closeout procedures of pouching and tagging all outgoing mailbags and OSP for dispatch to the assorted APO camps, U.S., European, or intra-theater gateways.
- Ensure slide label is date stamped and appropriate gateway fly tag is on OSP and mailbag. Annotate the weight of all outgoing mail and record each weight on the outgoing mail manifest worksheet.
- The process required mail manifest to dispatch the mail to the APO camps, JMMT, or Mail Control Activity (MCA) personnel at the local international airport. Daily record total volume and weight on mail dispatch log.
- Ensure mail truck staged overnight is secured using a lock and seal; record the seal number for new day confirmation to ensure mail was not compromised.
- Load outgoing mail on pallet, airline shipping cage and igloo, and mail truck. Prepare required mail manifest to relinquish custody of the mail for dispatch from the JMMT.
- Maintain high security of postal facility at all times, ensuring unauthorized personnel requiring access in the operations area are escorted to all areas in the facility.
- Performs additional duties approved and required by the company (i.e. safety representative, fire warden, etc.)
- Performs general housekeeping and custodial services in the JMMT or APO.
- Performs other related tasks as directed. Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very
- adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Medium to Heavy Work Exerting up to 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 to 20 pounds of force
- constantly to move objects. Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential
- could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE
- includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices. Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Postal Clerk Jobs in Kuwait”.