Power System Jobs in Kuwait, Power systems engineers perform a wide range of tasks related to the planning, design, building, and operation of power systems of all types. They conduct power systems modeling and analysis, load flow analysis, and other studies of the systems to determine their performance and capacity.
They may provide technical support services, such as assisting with implementing automation and digitalization systems and programs. They may also handle hardware and software programming and integration.
Power systems engineers typically have at least a bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical field, although some roles do require a master’s degree. They must be experienced with systems modeling and analysis, and comfortable using related tools and programs. They may also need programming skills, and should have good project management capabilities.
|Post Name||Power System Expert|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Masters and Doctorate degree shall be viewed favorably.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 200 To KWD 400 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower.
We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas), and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Masters and Doctorate degree shall be viewed favorably.
- 20 years of experience out of which 10 years in power systems engineering including studies using software like PSS/E and other similar etc..,
- Design, Planning, Realization, and Operation of the Power System and Network Studies
- Thorough knowledge of operational criteria under normal and abnormal system conditions and in particular interconnection transactions and contract management.
- Experienced in using Spectrum Online software system for Supervisory Control and Data
- Acquisition (SCADA) and Energy Management System comprising of Network Analysis,
- Generation Control and Scheduling, Expert system and Dispatcher Training Simulation applications.
- Preferably having an experience in pieces of training
Skills & Requirements
- You will be up to date with Health and Safety objectives and implement them into daily work practices.
- You will be up to date with Quality Assurance and Management Systems and implement them into daily work practices.
- You will be up to date with personal training objectives including industry best practice and relevant professional institution training objectives.
- You will be up to date with the minimum Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training days.
- You will maintain good relationships with colleagues and internal & external clients.
- Your work will be of high quality and accurate.
- You will meet project and prospect delivery targets and deadlines.
- You will have a good understanding of commercial issues related to the projects you are working on and be able to contribute to the good financial performance of these projects.
- Your communication skills will enable you to write high-quality technical reports.
- Developed leadership skills.
- Deliberate practice.
- Work with mentors and leaders.
- Volunteer your expertise.
- Never stop being a student in your industry.
- Keep your credibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Power System Jobs in Kuwait”.