Part Time Jobs in Ajman For Females, Primary Class teachers are qualified professionals who teach reading, writing, and speaking skills to students. They teach students in Elementary, Middle, or High School, and plan and execute lessons according to a pre-set curriculum.
We are looking to employ a Primary Class teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The Primary Class teacher will be responsible for teaching reading, writing, and speaking skills.
The Primary Class teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding Class teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
|Hiring Organization||City School|
|Post Name||Primary Class Teacher|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
City School – Ajman is a CBSE Curriculum school with an international perspective that provides quality education so that every student is able to reach his/her full potential within a caring, secure, and stimulating environment to foster overall personality development.
To create and sustain a student-centered learning environment integrated with the UAE Vision where educators are encouraged to meet the needs of all learners by designing academically challenging tasks to develop independent thinkers who spearhead a dynamic future globally and that continuously inspire innovation, excellence, commitment, and creativity.
Our mission is to develop the overall personality of students with active, creative, and innovative minds, academic excellence, extra-curricular activities, and a sense of understanding and compassion for the UAE community they live in.
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar, and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Time management skills.
- Rewarding. Teaching is an extremely rewarding career.
- No two days are the same.
- Lifelong learning. Teaching gives you the chance to dedicate your life to learning.
- Holidays and flexible hours.
- Good prospects.
- Go overseas.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs in Ajman For Females”.