Teacher Vacancy in Dubai, Due to the success and continued growth across the group we are looking for ‘Outstanding’ Primary teachers to join our established GEMS Education organization
Primary school teachers provide education for children up to the age of 11, typically teaching a broad range of subjects. Primary school teachers usually teach a broad range of subjects included in the national curriculum, with particular emphasis on the core subjects of literacy, numeracy and science.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS International School|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher|
|Qualification||BEd or Bachelors’s degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
At GIS our mission is to develop lifelong learners who engage in meaningful learning experiences that build compassion, resilience, and understanding of their role in our ever-changing global community.
It is my privilege as Head of School to welcome you to GEMS International School (GIS), one of the jewels in the GEMS crown. Provide exceptional quality education to meet the needs of an international community.
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
- BEd or Bachelors’s degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience of teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2 primary level
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
Skills & Requirements
- Organizational skills.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Time management skills.
- All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
- GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day-to-day life in the UAE.
- We offer thousands of discounts and 2-for-1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teacher Vacancy in Dubai “.