Teaching in Dubai, A primary school teacher is an educator who specializes in teaching young children. Most places in the United States classify primary school as children from newborns to age 8, or from preschool through third grade. However, some districts might include up to fifth grade in their primary education program.
Primary school teachers provide education for children up to the age of 11, typically teaching a broad range of subjects. Primary school teachers usually teach a broad range of subjects included in the national curriculum, with particular emphasis on the core subjects of literacy, numeracy, and science.
As a primary teacher, you will typically be with one class all day, for the majority of your teaching time. Sometimes, however, subject specialists will lead the PE, or MFL units. Secondary school teachers deliver lessons across the year groups, and up to the sixth form if the school offers post-sixteen qualifications.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS Education|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4877 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
GEMS Education, founded as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company. It is a global advisory and educational management firm, and is the largest operator of kindergarten-to-grade-12 schools in the world, with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries.
A CBSE curriculum school providing quality education. One of the oldest schools in the country and the flagship school of GEMS, Our Own Dubai has been providing outstanding education and support to students from across the globe for over five decades.
GEMS Founders School – Dubai offers a high standard of education to students in Dubai. Our structured international curriculum gives our students the tools they will need to assess and solve problems. This approach is based on the belief that students grow through learning.
- Mentor. During the formative years of students, teachers play the role of a mentor.
- Resource House.
- Morale Booster and Motivator.
- Continuous Learner.
- A Good Listener.
Skills & Requirements
- Observation Skills.
- Student Engagement Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills with Students and Parents.
- Teaching Skills.
- Subject Matter Expertise.
- Time Management Skills.
- Rewarding. Teaching is an extremely rewarding career.
- No two days are the same. When you’re a teacher, each day is different.
- Lifelong learning. Teaching gives you the chance to dedicate your life to learning.
- Holidays and flexible hours.
- Good prospects.
- Go overseas.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching in Dubai”.