Teaching Jobs in Ras al-Khaimah, Due to the success and continued growth across the group we are looking for ‘Outstanding’ Primary teachers to join our established GEMS Education organization
Primary school teachers provide education for children up to the age of 11, typically teaching a broad range of subjects. Primary school teachers usually teach a broad range of subjects included in the national curriculum, with particular emphasis on the core subjects of literacy, numeracy and science.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS WESTMINSTER SCHOOL|
|Post Name||Primary Teachers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division. GEMS Westminster School – Ras Al Khaimah.
WSR is a diverse and vibrant community that combines tradition and innovation in teaching and learning, enabling pupils to excel in all aspects of their school life. The school offers the internationally recognized National Curriculum for England, and prepares students to take the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) course and A Level Examinations of the Universities of Cambridge London (UK),
Oxford AQA and Pearson Edexcel. GEMS Westminster School Ras Al Khaimah (WSR) is a values-driven school, providing an outstanding education through our four core values: Leading Through Innovation, Pursuing Excellence, Growing by Learning and Global Citizenship. These values are woven into all GEMS schools and are the essence of our DNA. They are not symbolic; we live and breathe them.
- BEd or Bachelors’s degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience of teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2 primary level
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
Skills & Requirements
- Organizational skills.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Time management skills.
- GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day-to-day life in the UAE.
- We offer thousands of discounts and 2-for-1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Jobs in Ras al-Khaimah”.