Jobbank SG, Private bankers manage money and oversee financial activities for high net-worth clients while developing relationships with clients. They provide banking services including personal cash management.
Secured and unsecured credit and investment management, and interest services. They are responsible for identifying potential new clients and working with them to build lasting relationships to ultimately manage their wealth.
Private bankers work with clients to help meet financial needs or goals. They advise and consult with clients proactively and explain available financial services. They educate clients about investment options and inform them of potential risks when recommending investments.
|Post Name||Private Banker|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 9000 Per Month|
At Citi, we stand firm in our commitment to our values, and we look for people who share those values with us. We believe in doing what is right – for our clients and our people. First and foremost.
We responsibly provide financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We value this for our clients when we promise to look out for their financial future and when we challenge each other to be the best version of ourselves every day.
We also value this in our promise to our people –you will grow both professionally and personally in your knowledge and abilities, and you will progress in your career and in your personal goals.
We value responsible finance. We make financial decisions that are smart, thoughtful, and appropriate for each of our client’s finances based on a thorough understanding of their needs and aspirations.
We value our core businesses and our understanding of them. We understand where we came from, and we are passionate about banking. We know that by delivering excellent results for our clients from their first savings account to their first home, we are bettering the lives of those we serve.
- Coordinate commercial, consumer, and other loan requests through established processes.
- Perform a variety of portfolio management and compliance functions.
- Provide input to maintain current risk ratings on customers.
- Coordinate with related departments to review customer and prospect situations and determines appropriate products and services to offer.
- Establish and implement programs designed to generate new business and promotes trust services.
- Establish relationships with high-net-worth clients to monitor the financial situation and identify client needs resulting in new sales opportunities.
- May assist with the development of new business by participating in client and/or prospect calls and presentations.
- Evaluate clients’ financial situations and recommends and negotiate for policy exceptions on behalf of clients, if applicable.
Skills & Requirements
- Practiced in agile business operation techniques.
- Demonstrate tenacity and drive in solving customer issues.
- Well-developed collaboration and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced banking experience.
- Dedicated Representation.
- High Management Fees.
- Target Market.
- Discounted Services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobbank SG”.