Driving Jobs in France, We are searching for a professional, amicable Private driver to transport clients to their destinations via automobile. The Private driver’s duties include collecting clients, assisting with the loading and unloading of their possessions, and ensuring that every trip remains safe and enjoyable.
To ensure success as a Private driver, you should possess outstanding communication and organizational abilities. Ultimately, a top-notch Private driver should monitor traffic reports on a regular basis, and demonstrate familiarity with the area in which they work.
|Hiring Organization||MARINESCENCE INTERNATIONAL CREW RECRUITMENT|
|Post Name||Private Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Vallauris, France 06220|
Our consultants have a perfect knowledge of the market and an operational approach to recruitment as they have been evolving within the yachting industry. Thus, our yachting background now allows us to spread our expertise in several employment fields, notably land-based.
He put all his efforts, courage, and determination into doing it. Thanks to his experience as a sailor, he got to understand and learn about the yachting industry from the inside. He was in contact with various Captains and shipowners allowing him to gain more and more experience each day.
He has now a general overview of the backstage. Of course, his passion for sailing and human beings and, human resources by inference lead him to a larger ambition. And this is exactly how he decided to give birth to Marinescence.
- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients’ possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Engaging in conversation or playing music, if suitable.
- Ensuring that clients’ identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid personal and commercial driver’s licenses.
- Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
- Prior experience as a personal driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Driving Jobs in France”.