Data Entry Job For Freshers
- Organization Name : Manohar Lal Jewellers Defence Colony
- Post Name : Data Entry
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Private
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Delhi, India 110024
Jewellery that’s sophisticated, long-lasting, has value for money and is a product of a process that is absolutely transparent. The very essence of our brand is hard work – How Manohar Lal Sarraf and his grandsons built a thriving empire. Established in 1930 in Meerut, Manohar Lal Sarraf and Sons Jewellers Private Limited is India’s most trusted fine jewellery store in Delhi.
To match the pace with the fast-moving trends, the 4th young generation of Manohar Lal Sarraf’s family introduces new technologies and innovations in the business. With craftsmen that have vast experience, every piece of gold and diamond jewellery designs that we offer is unique and original. Crafted to provide you with a personalised experience, our splendid repository comprises traditional jewellery collections for all occasions.
We can assure you that every occasion shall become memorable through our jewellery, which is timeless and satisfies customers across generations. Today we operate through our seven outlets across Delhi – Preet Vihar, Pitampura, Defence Colony, South Extension, Indirapuram, Noida and Faridabad.
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry , you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Data Entry Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Data Entry Requirements
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Entry Skills
- Good Written and Communication Skills.
- Fast Typing Speed.
- High Levels of Concentration.
- Typing Skills.
- Address : B-78, Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Block B, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
- Phone : 011 4044 4444
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.