Delivery Boy Job For Freshers
- Organization Name : Swiggy
- Post Name : Delivery Boy
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 12000/- Per Month
- Location : Delhi, India 110031
Swiggy is India’s largest online food ordering and delivery platform. Founded in July 2014, Swiggy is based in Bangalore, and operates in 500 Indian cities, as of September 2021. Apart from food delivery, Swiggy also provides on-demand grocery deliveries under the name Instamart and an instant package delivery service called Swiggy Genie. Swiggy is operated by Bundl Technologies Private Limited.
In 2013, the two founders, Sriharsha Majety and Nandan Reddy, designed an e-commerce website called Bundl to facilitate courier service and shipping within India. Bundl was halted, and was rebranded to enter the food delivery market. At the time, the food delivery sector was in turmoil as several notable startups, such as Foodpanda (later acquired by Ola Cabs).
TinyOwl (later acquired by Zomato) and Ola Cafe (later closed) were struggling.Majety and Reddy approached Rahul Jaimini, formerly with Myntra, and founded Swiggy and parent holding company Bundl Technologies in 2013. The company built a dedicated delivery network and grew rapidly, primarily driven by the focus on logistics and locking in key resources.
In early 2019, Swiggy expanded into general product deliveries under the name Swiggy Stores, sourcing items from local stores.In August 2020, the company launched its instant grocery delivery service called Instamart using a network of dark stores. In early 2021, Swiggy closed Swiggy Stores and expanded its operations under Instamart.
We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Delivery Boy Responsibilities
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Delivery Boy Requirements
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
Delivery Boy Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Address : Mohan Park, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110031
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.