Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Post Name||Public Relations Officer (PRO)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The global leader in public transport infrastructure, SYSTRA has specialized in the mass transit and rail market. The main shareholders of SYSTRA are SNCF and RATP. Its ambition is to serve emerging needs for collective and sustainable mobility throughout the world.
With a presence in 80 countries, SYSTRA manages over 3,000 projects for high-speed systems, traditional rail lines, metros, and tramways throughout the world.
Understand better who we are by visiting www.systra.com.
- Ensuring that all company employee residencies are valid
- Arranging new and renewal visas for expatriates and their families.
- Scheduling visas, medicals, and travel, coordinating with other internal and external departments
- Preparing government forms for all company-related requirements
- Liaising with government departments on all labor law-related issues
- Updating management with changes or new governmental processes
- Ensuring the clearing of governmental payments
- Compiling and maintaining office and employee records
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of data
- Assisting in coordinating and planning permits and logistics of executive visits, conferences, and events
- Good Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong proficiency in the English language: reading, writing, speaking.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member.
- Experience dealing with Government Departments