Oil and Gas Jobs in Singapore, Process engineers design, implement and optimize industrial processes for large-scale manufacturing companies. They mainly work in the manufacturing, chemical, and biotechnology industries but may also work in sales or IT to design and optimize sales or software processes.
|Hiring Organization||Singapore Refining Company Private Limited|
|Post Name||Process Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in engineering.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5500 To SGD 6500 Per Month|
- Meeting with production managers to assess existing processes.
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
- Performing optimization tests.
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring upgrades systems.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Proven work experience as a process engineer.
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Ability to project manage.
- International opportunities.
- Improve the world.
- Think creatively.
- Globally recognized degrees.
- Professional experience.
- Engineering nation.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Oil and Gas Jobs in Singapore”.