Singapore Engineering jobs, Developing, configuring, and optimizing industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification. Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data. Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes.
Process engineers spend most of their time in an office or based onsite at industrial plants and other large-scale manufacturing locations. Depending on the role, they are often required to monitor or direct operations or be involved in the design or upgrading of existing facilities.
|Hiring Organization||STATS ChipPAC Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Process Engineering|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering from recognized University|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2300 To SGD 3500 Per Month|
STATS ChipPAC, a member of the JCET Group, is the world’s leading integrated-circuit manufacturing and technology services provider, offering a full range of turnkey services encompassing semiconductor package integration design and characterization, R&D, wafer probe, wafer bumping, package assembly, final test and drop shipment to customers around the world.
Ranked as the third largest Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (OSAT) company, opportunities abound in growth and development as we continue to push towards new heights in this highly competitive field. Our comprehensive portfolio covers a wide spectrum of semiconductor applications servicing the telecommunications, consumer, automotive, and other industries through advanced wafer-level packaging,
2.5D/3D, System-in-Packaging, and reliable flip chip and wire bonding technologies. Our global footprint spans over 2 top-notched R&D facilities and 6 manufacturing locations in the Asia Pacific region, with global sales outreach as our sales network, providing close technology collaboration and efficient supply-chain manufacturing to our global customers.
- To attain the highest quality and productivity through work simplifications and standardization, implementation of best-known methods, and implementing robust system solutions.
- Sustain and provide continuous process improvement through planning, evaluating, verifying, and executing procedures to ensure that products meet all customers’ requirements in terms of quantity, yield, and cycle time.
- Liaise with customers & potential customers on the development & improvement of process, material, and equipment capabilities.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to drive improvement.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Minimum 3 years of process engineering experience, preferably in the fast-moving semiconductor industry. Otherwise, candidates without experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
- Knowledge of JMP, 8D, FMEA, and DOE methodologies will be advantageous.
- Independent self-starter to drive to meet operation goals
- High level of commitment and passion
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Singapore Engineering jobs”.