Engineering Jobs in Singapore, TPM is an industry-recognized system that helps improve equipment and process performance in terms of reliability & productivity, providing stability for lean manufacturing as well as reducing wastage and quality issues.
It defines a global standardized structure for teams to work in an aligned manner in driving improvements to the tools, people, and methods. In the course of work, the student will have an opportunity to work with engineers,
operators, and technicians from various departments, gain technical knowledge and insight and gain an understanding of how TPM is able to help the company maintain a competitive advantage in this industry
|Post Name||Process Equipment Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4800 To SGD 5800 Per Month|
Our future is built on continuous innovation, but our day-to-day operations wouldn’t be possible without our team members’ commitment to conducting business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism.
Through a blend of corporate global strategy and local adaptation to the unique challenges and opportunities that each of our facilities and operating locations present, we’re always working toward making our operations more sustainable.
Our commitment to team members is reflected in our core value of People and is illustrated by our relentless drive to provide an engaging work environment that is ethical, diverse, and inclusive.
- Performing quality assurance on existing manufacturing processes.
- Identifying areas that need process control optimization.
- Evaluating the efficiency of manufacturing technologies, instruments, equipment, and tools.
- Driving process control innovation in collaboration with senior managers.
- Recommending suitable software solutions and automating manufacturing processes.
- Recruiting process specialists and training teams on the implementation of new processes.
- Keeping process control operations within budget without compromising quality and efficiency.
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Documenting processes and preparing progress reports.
- Keeping abreast of developments and innovation in process control engineering.
Skills & Requirements
- Specialization in process control systems is preferred.
- At least two years of experience in process control engineering in a related industry.
- Proficiency in project management and Statistical Process Control (SPC) software.
- Extensive industry-specific process control knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Great organizational, time management, and recordkeeping skills.
- Ability to ensure adherence to industry standards and regulations.
- An organization that is managed with processes is able to be more flexible than one based on hierarchies.
- Since processes are transversal and affect different organizational units, the interrelationships between people are improved.
- Each process is assigned individually.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Engineering Jobs in Singapore”.