Jobs in Dubai Procurement, We are looking for an astute procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The procurement officer’s responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
To be successful as a procurement officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends. Ultimately, a top procurement officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
Procurement officers are responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality. A procurement assistant provides administrative support for the procurement department of a company.
|Hiring Organization||Workz Group|
|Post Name||Procurement Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3200 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Workz has been consistently recognized by various market commentators as a dynamic subscriber solutions provider, one of the leading names in telecoms and the recognized alternative to expensive, traditional SIM providers. Since the company has managed over 16 billion connections across five continents for some of the world’s most renowned brands. It is European-owned, with headquarters in Dubai and offices across the world.
We are unique in that we are not a large, expensive, and cumbersome organization left over from a bygone era, too slow to meet changing client and market demands. Nor are we a price-focused, cost-cutting, low-quality provider with high risk. Workz is a lean and agile company focused on the challenges of today and the opportunities of tomorrow.
We are small and nimble enough to move fast and enable our clients to be disruptive while providing strong customer service, and we are large enough to deliver on our promises and be acclaimed as one of the world’s top five providers. We ensure 100% control with everything manufactured and developed in-house.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies, and procedures.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Procurement“.