Procurement Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for an astute procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The procurement officer’s responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, and evaluating supply options.
Approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records. To be successful as a procurement officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends. Ultimately, a top procurement officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
Procurement officers are responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
|Hiring Organization||DP World|
|Post Name||Procurement Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5500 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are the leading provider of smart logistics solutions, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. We think ahead, anticipate change and deploy industry-leading technology to create the smartest, most efficient, and most innovative trade solutions while ensuring a positive and sustainable impact on economies, societies, and our planet.
It specializes in cargo logistics, port terminal operations, maritime services, and free trade zones. DP World is a certified Great Place to Work®, the global authority in the construction of high-performance and high-trust culture companies. Their findings help shape our future and our efforts to be a good employer for everyone.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Strategic Management. Industrial companies manufacture and deliver products specific to their target markets.
- Category Management.
- Project Management.
- Relationship Management.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Financial Acumen.
- Analytical Skills.
- Technology Aptitude.
- Systems and data knowledge.
- People knowledge.
- ESG knowledge.
- Investment knowledge.
- Risk dynamics knowledge.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Procurement Jobs in Dubai“.