Procurement Jobs in Abu Dhabi, A procurement specialist is responsible for finding goods and services for the company at the best value regarding quality and price. The type of goods procured varies from one industry to another with the underlying duty of meeting budget constraints to increase profitability.
Additional duties of this position include assisting in the analysis and preparation of contracts and working closely with upper management teams as well as outside vendors to meet project requirements. Depending on the industry, a procurement specialist may progress into a managerial, executive, or directorial position as required by the company.
Most procurement specialists have a bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting or a related field with a master’s degree being desirable. Successful procurement specialists often possess strong industry knowledge followed by impeccable negotiation skills and rapport building.
|Hiring Organization||Parsons International Limited – Abu Dhabi Branch|
|Post Name||Procurement Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4473 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Founded in Parsons Corporation, a digitally enabled solutions provider is focused on creating the future of the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets. From Earth to outer space, we deliver tomorrow’s solutions today. Equipped with the capabilities required to take on any defense.
Intelligence, or critical infrastructure challenge, our agile, innovative, and disruptive approach enables us to deliver solutions at the speed of relevance. Our people are our greatest asset. We strive to be an employer of choice that engages employees in the community and creates.
Rewarding career paths to cultivate a resilient workforce that is ready for the future. We’re a company of thinkers and innovators. Our people don’t just generate big ideas—they bring them to life. We operate in a variety of services and markets around the globe, which means that.
Although we’re one company, there are many possibilities for growth and development throughout your career, not to mention opportunities for flexibility, internal mobility, and optimizing your work-life balance.
- Identify suppliers of goods and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods.
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Analyze invoices to ensure the accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand the details of procurement requirements.
Skills & Requirements
- Category Management.
- Project Management.
- Relationship Management.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Financial Acumen.
- Analytical Skills.
- Technology Aptitude.
- The reduced total cost across the value chain. The primary goal for a procurement organization is to deliver value.
- Greater efficiency.
- Embrace innovation.
- Mitigate supplier risk.
- Support supply chain resiliency.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Procurement Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.