Procurement Jobs Singapore, A procurement specialist is responsible for finding goods and services for the company at the best value regarding quality and price. The type of goods procured varies from one industry to another with the underlying duty of meeting budget constraints to increase profitability.
Additional duties of this position include assisting in the analysis and preparation of contracts and working closely with upper management teams as well as outside vendors to meet project requirements.
Depending on the industry, a procurement specialist may progress into a managerial, executive, or directorial position as required by the company. Most procurement specialists have a bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, or a related field with a master’s degree being desirable.
|Hiring Organization||Sing Fuels Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Procurement Specialist|
|Qualification||A Master’s degree in a related field preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3700 To SGD 4000 Per Month|
In the same year, we were founded, there was a downturn in the global shipping industry, adversely affecting the bunkering market. But what we saw was a service gap that needed to be filled up and a chance to provide you with more choices for services that you need.
Singapore is the largest bunkering hub in the world, with 130000 vessels annually and 50 million tons of marine fuel annually. In a “sink or swim” business climate, we braved the waters and grew steadily by venturing into niche markets and partners like you. In 2016, our bold & ingenious approach was rewarded when we expanded into a mid-size company.
We were founded at the same time that the bunkering market got affected. Determined not to be constrained by what many thoughts were an inevitable fate, we saw it as an opportunity to dive into the deep end and excel.
- Identify suppliers of goods and services
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements
Skills & Requirements
- A Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- Proven experience working as a procurement specialist in the same area required
- Additional certification in the field of procurement desired
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Systems and data knowledge.
- People knowledge.
- ESG knowledge.
- Investment knowledge.
- Risk dynamics knowledge.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Procurement Jobs Singapore”.