Product Design Jobs in Kuwait, We’re looking for hardworking, self-starting Designers for our Product Design team to help us define how clients and talent interact with Toptal. You’ll build beautiful and inspiring product design experiences that help users discover and connect withthe resources they need in truly innovative ways.
By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of projects with a team of top Designers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid (technology/operations) environment. At Toptal, we push the boundaries of design every single day, and we’d love for you to help take this even further!
We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we build beautiful product designs that are polished and contribute seamlessly to user experience.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
|Post Name||Product Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 400 To KWD 450 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
- You will represent our clients and talent in discussions of new products and overall product strategy.
- You will advocate for a good user experience across our website and our products.
- You will ship high-fidelity designs of new features and quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems.
- You will share and review your designs based on peer feedback, user research, testing, and customer feedback.
- By providing your thought leadership and strategic insight, you will contribute to our evolving brand and design system.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in the field.
- Proficiency with various design and prototyping tools (such as Figma, Sketch, Abstract, Marvel, Principle, Adobe After Effects), as well as basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An understanding that phenomenal experiences come from collaborative decision-making with Front-End Developers, Engineers, Researchers, Content Strategists, and other disciplines.
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals).
- A passion for solving design problems while owning all facets of design (strategy, art direction, interaction design and research).
- Outstanding UI abilities, a keen eye for good design and an extensive portfolio of live projects.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Work becomes enjoyable.
- The company’s productivity grows.
- Additional responsibilities hence boredom reduction.
- Motivates workers to work hard.
- Workers can make decisions on their own.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Product Design Jobs in Kuwait”.