New Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for multi-skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Product Manager. Product Managers improve customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties.
Product Managers will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills.
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group HQ|
|Post Name||Product Manager|
|Qualification||Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Emirates connects the world too, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient, and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Close to 400 fully vaccinated customers and crew flew on Emirates special flight. The historic flight was a spectacular reflection of the rapid pace and success of the UAE’s vaccination drive and our safe return to the skies.
We at the Emirates group are dedicated to recruiting UAE Nationals. It is an investment that will help us grow our business in an environment that encourages teamwork, loyalty, and commitment to development and success.
- Determining feature requirements.
- Researching customer experiences and demands.
- Improving customer experiences.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Managing cross-functional teams.
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Understanding product selling points.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Working alongside engineering teams.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous experience in product development or management role.
- Proven product development ability.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Product Management Articulates the Customer Value That Sales Sell.
- Product Management Reduces Risk of Product Failure.
- Aligning Market Needs with Key Organisational Objectives.
- Product Management Future-Proofs Organisations.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “New Jobs in Dubai”.