Part-Time Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for an organized and energetic production assistant to work on film or TV sets. The production assistant is responsible for preparing props, printing and handing out scripts, and assisting crew members where needed.
To be successful as a production assistant, you must be able to multitask while paying attention to detail. A good production assistant helps all departments involved in the production process.
A Production Assistant’s tasks can and often vary from day to day. Generally, they are responsible for printing and distributing scripts, running errands for Directors and Producers, and relaying messages between other members to ensure everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
|Hiring Organization||Interlink HR Consultancy|
|Post Name||Production Assistant|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We offer our services to business professionals and organizations in the form of Open Enrollment Workshops in key business areas including Executive Leadership, Communication Skills, Customer Service, Team Building, Change Management, and Strategic & Organizational Development.
Specialized in Personal & Professional Development, Sales & Marketing, and other areas of topical interest. The vision of PM Narendra Modi in making ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ is based on the superior quality of talent, and an unending quest for new knowledge and technology.
Highly productive demographics of India, and willingness to work hard to contribute to the nation which will ultimately contribute to the world. PM Modi reminds one word of Ravindranath Tagore- “Ekla Chalo re” (Lead even if you are alone) when he speaks about ‘Atmanirbhar’.
It is an important streak of entrepreneurship where he needs to lead alone with the backing of science and technology to make himself competitive and create entry barriers for others which leads him towards the ‘Atmanirbhar’ frame of mind.
- Prepare the set for filming.
- Print and hand out scripts.
- Prevent pedestrians from entering the set.
- Deliver messages to various crew members.
- Help create and adhere to production budgets.
- Run errands for crew members.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Organizational skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Getting to go on all the studio lots and sets for free.
- Working with major talent (celebrities).
- Catered lunches and unlimited crafty.
- Getting to watch your TV show/film on the big screen in a private theater.
- Wrap Parties.
- Wrap Gifts.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs in Dubai”.