Singapore Vacancy For Malaysian, We are looking for a highly organized production manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased. Production Managers are also responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
To be successful as a production manager you must be able to multitask and oversee several operations at a time. A good production manager has excellent time management and interpersonal skills. Production managers are responsible for planning production schedules and ensuring that the production process is carried out within budget and on time.
A Production Manager is a professional who oversees the production process and coordinates all activities to ensure enough resources on hand. They can plan workers’ schedules, estimate costs, and prepare budgets to ensure workflow meets required deadlines. Production managers are responsible for the technical management, supervision, and control of industrial production processes.
|Hiring Organization||Micron Semiconductor Asia Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Production Supervisor|
|Qualification||A degree in business management would be advantageous|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4000 To SGD 4900 Per Month|
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever. We deliver the world’s broadest portfolio of technologies at the core of today’s most significant disruptive breakthroughs such as artificial intelligence and autonomous vehicles.
Through SEMI, Micron Ventures worked with other semiconductor manufacturing leaders to identify and select promising startups focused on improving the sustainability capabilities within the industry. Nine finalists —three each for water, energy and materials — are now paired with industry advisors and evolving their technologies and go-to-market approaches with leading industry guidance and inputs on real-world challenges.
In order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore and the United States are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Creating a production schedule.
- Training new employees.
- Scheduling regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discuss budget expectations with clients.
- Purchasing the required materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
Skills & Requirements
- A degree in business management would be advantageous.
- Industry-related experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Improved organization for regular and timely delivery.
- Better supplier communication for raw materials procurement.
- Reduced investment in inventory.
- Reduced production cost by increasing efficiency.
- Smooth flow of all production processes.
- Reduced waste of resources.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Singapore Vacancy For Malaysian”.