Part-Time Jobs Calgary, We are looking for a hard-working production worker to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean and preparing machinery and equipment for use.
Working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines. To be successful as a production worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy.
An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality. Production workers produce and assemble products in factories. They operate and maintain machinery, ensure production standards are met, finalize products, and prepare them for shipping.
|Hiring Organization||Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Ltd.|
|Post Name||Production Worker|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED.|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 6T2|
A family-owned business with more than 5,700 diverse employees coast to coast, we operate in every province through more than 50 sales and distribution centers and five manufacturing facilities.
Our Vision is to be the Greatest Bottling Company Built by the Best People and our Daily Mission is to build a better future and deliver optimism to our employees. customers, consumers, and communities. We have close, local connections with the communities in which we operate.
We proudly make, distribute, merchandise, and sell the most loved beverages Canadians enjoy. We are determined to make a positive difference in our local communities and responsibly manage our footprint while we build a multi-generational business that is focused on the future.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong work-life balance
- Job security
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Opportunities for career
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Calgary“.