Part-Time Jobs Calgary, We are looking for a hard-working production worker to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be successful as a production worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
A Production Worker is responsible for meeting quality standards and deadlines for products. They check for defects, assemble products, monitor manufacturing equipment, and closely follow safety procedures to prevent accidents in environments where materials may be hazardous.
|Hiring Organization||Cargill Meat Solutions|
|Post Name||Production Worker|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED.|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3J 4X7|
It’s been over 155 years since growers and sellers started coming together in our first grain warehouse. These days, we connect people around the world. But we keep things local. Only by building trusting relationships with a range of partners can we fulfill our purpose: to nourish the world in a safe, responsible, sustainable way.
Today, the need to make our food system more sustainable and resilient is urgent. From our seat at the center of the agricultural supply chain, we have a unique ability — and responsibility — to help. Now is the moment. And our global team is heeding the call, innovating with the purpose to empower our partners and communities.
We’re working with farmers to increase regenerative agriculture and reduce environmental impact. We’re creating everyday earth-friendly items, like feed that reduces methane emissions and waste-based renewable fuels. And we’re harnessing the power of technology, using artificial intelligence to keep animals healthier while making producers more productive.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
- strong work-life balance.
- job security.
- pleasant working atmosphere.
- opportunities for career advancement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Calgary”.