Sharjah University Vacancies, Professors are employed by higher education institutions and divide their time between research, teaching, and academic services. As professors gain experience, they will devote more time to research and offer fewer lectures to students. Professors typically fill supervisory roles, attend conferences, publish articles, and assist colleagues.
|Hiring Organization||University of Sharjah|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
The University of Sharjah is the first and only university in the United Arab Emirates that employs the concept of academic disciplines where there are virtually colleges and similar centers in nearby fields. This feature is unique to the university as it facilitates the sharing of common resources, such as laboratories and libraries, between colleges.
It allows students from similar fields to interact to share experiences and challenges. We seek to meet the current and future needs of our local community and societies in general. By offering innovative academic and professional programs.
- Developing curricula and delivering course material.
- Conducting research, fieldwork, and investigations, and writing up reports.
- Publishing research, attending conferences, delivering presentations, and networking with others in the field.
- Traveling to other universities or academic settings to participate in learning opportunities and gain experience.
- Participating in committee, departmental, and faculty meetings.
- Providing training and mentoring to teaching assistants and junior lecturers.
- Reviewing methods and teaching materials and making recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with student recruitment, interviews, and academic counseling sessions.
- Contributing to the creation of an environment that promotes growth, equality, and freedom of speech.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-10 years of experience teaching in an academic setting.
- Published articles and proven experience as an academic.
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- A sound understanding of and passion for the subject matter.
- Willingness to work long hours, and travel frequently.
- A growth mindset and excellent networking abilities.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Teaching. Many PhDs choose to pursue an academic career because they love to teach.
- Mentoring Students.
- Follow Your Interests.
- Freedom Over Your Time.
- Do What You Love All the Time.
- Collaboration Opportunities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sharjah University Vacancies”.