Guardian Jobs London, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. A bachelor’s degree is required.
You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals. You will also be responsible for developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
A program manager acts as a coordinator between multiple projects at a business or organization to be sure they’re benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals.
|Hiring Organization||The Guardian|
|Post Name||Program Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3500 To GBP 4000 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom N1 9GU|
Guardian Media Group is a global news organization that delivers fearless, investigative journalism – giving a voice to the powerless and holding power to account. Today more than half of our revenue comes directly from our readers, helping to support Guardian journalism and keep it open for everyone.
Our independent ownership structure is free from political and commercial influence. Only our values determine the stories we choose to cover – relentlessly and courageously.
The Guardian is owned by Guardian Media Group, which has only one shareholder – the Scott Trust. The Scott Trust, named after our longest-serving editor, CP Scott, exists to secure the financial and editorial independence of the Guardian in perpetuity.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Achieving the overall strategic goals of an organization.
- Improve management of projects’ interdependencies and impact on the business as usual.
- Effectively managing resources among projects within a program.
- Manage risks, issues, and changes across the program efficiently.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Guardian Jobs London”.