NGO Jobs in Abuja, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals.
You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. A bachelor’s degree is required.
|Hiring Organization||The KIEK Foundation | NGO in Abuja, Nigeria|
|Post Name||Program Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 18 To NGN 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Abuja, Nigeria 900271|
The KIEK foundation is a non-governmental organization established with the aim of improving the lives of the less privileged children in our society through quality education, healthcare, nutrition, and child’s rights governance.
The foundation has impacted positively on the lives of over 5,000 disadvantaged children, orphaned, street kids, ill and physically challenged children, and young adults in several towns and villages across the country through its various outreaches.
The street to-class initiative, the One Child One plate project, the Healthcare and the Nutrition project, the One Child One Book project, the Orphanage project, Rural area children and teens in ICT, THE Compassion Action Outreach, and the One Child One Gift Project among others.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Achieving the overall strategic goals of an organization.
- Improve management of projects’ interdependencies and impact on the business as usual.
- Effectively managing resources among projects within a program.
- Manage risks, issues, and changes across the program efficiently.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “NGO Jobs in Abuja”.