Online Jobs UK, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals.
You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. A bachelor’s degree is required.
|Post Name||Program Planner|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 550 To GBP 650 Per Day|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Distributed brings people and tech together to solve business problems in ways that no other company does skilled developers and software engineers do not want their careers tied to maintaining legacy systems and platforms, they want to work on challenging projects.
Build and deliver your software projects faster and better than ever before with Elastic Teams Heavily vetted talent performance managed by Distributed, under the control and supervision of the customer.
Heavily vetted talent under the control and supervision of the customer with project governance through their PMO Outcome managed and owned by the customer, harnessing a blend of digital and PMO to contractual success measures.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- It improves team communication.
- It ensures the best use of resources.
- It makes it easy to track project goals and outcomes.
- It helps keep all collaborators aligned.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Online Jobs UK”.