Public Health England Jobs, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals.
You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. A bachelor’s degree is required.
Program managers oversee the fulfillment of larger organizational goals. They coordinate activities between multiple projects without directly managing them. Instead, they manage the main program, giving detailed attention to program strategy, project delegation, and program implementation.
|Hiring Organization||Buckinghamshire Council|
|Post Name||Public Health Programme Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 38478 To GBP 40452 Per Year|
|Location||Aylesbury, England, United Kingdom HP17 8NR|
Where we choose to feature third-party content or functionality on our website, we are responsible for ensuring it meets accessibility standards. However, we are not responsible for the accessibility of third-party platforms or content that is neither funded nor developed by us, or under our control.
Content currently hosted on the legacy council websites will be gradually transferred over to the new Buckinghamshire Council website where it will be republished as fully accessible content. Once this is complete, the current area websites for the district councils and county council will be decommissioned.
This is a gradual process and will take place over the next couple of years. In the meantime, we plan to improve the accessibility of our existing content alongside the migration of content to the new website. Furthermore, all new content published will be fully accessible.
We have begun hiring the team that will be carrying forward this content migration and hope to see significant improvements in the near future.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Achieving the overall strategic goals of an organization.
- Improve management of projects’ interdependencies and impact on the business as usual.
- Effectively managing resources among projects within a program.
- Manage risks, issues, and changes across the program efficiently.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Public Health England Jobs”.