Project Coordinator in Singapore, A project coordinator handles administrative tasks for the project manager and team members to keep the project running smoothly. This may include ordering equipment and supplies, managing deadlines and workflow, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
|Hiring Organization||Redwood Interior Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
- Assist the Project Manager in supervision at the workshop & project site.
- Liaise with client’s representatives with regard to all site matters with proper documentation.
- Coordinate with workshop and subcontractors with the delivery of products and installation works.
- Attend site meetings if required.
- Ensure that staff and subcontractors carry out their work in a safe manner.
- Responsible for monitoring the daily process and progress at the project site.
- Carry out inspection of purchased materials delivered to the project site.
- Conduct project site inspections on a regular basis.
- Identify and records quality control problems during production or site work.
- Responsible for determining the cause of the quality problem and initiating corrective action.
Skills & Requirements
- Carry out defect liability servicing of completed projects and maintain records of such servicing.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by Superior.
- In charge of overall subcontractor’s installation works at the project site.
- Basic façade/structural technical knowledge will be an advantage.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Project Coordinator in Singapore”.