Abu Dhabi Aviation Careers, Our growing company is seeking to hire a project coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our project managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
Organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. To be successful as a project coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal.
Written, and presentation skills. A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience are required for consideration.
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi Aviation|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 To AED 7500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Abu Dhabi Aviation (ADA) provides aviation offshore oil support and other services worldwide and in particular for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi’s oil and gas production companies.
The company also provides VVIP passenger transportation services, Search & Rescue for the United Arab Emirates (UAE), crop spraying, aerial construction, seismic support, fire fighting in Europe, and third-party maintenance support. Key elements in all the Company’s decisional and operational processes are its Quality and Safety.
Management philosophy and systems. ADA has held the prestigious Helicopter Association International’s Platinum Award of Safety since. The Company exceeded 1,000,000 helicopter flight hours with an enviable safety record – especially given the extremely high number of offshore.
Takeoffs and landings – each offshore helicopter averages seven cycles per hour. This level of activity demands the highest caliber of flight and maintenance crews supported by noteworthy quality assurance and training regimes.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Skills & Requirements
- Monitoring progress.
- Tracking paperwork.
- Updating team members and partners.
- Managing information flow.
- Communicating areas of importance and priority.
- Streamlining communication.
- Increasing a project’s productivity and quality.
- Staying on schedule and within budget.
- Minimizing risk.
- Enhancing client feedback.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Abu Dhabi Aviation Careers“.