Apply For Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a dedicated project engineer to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing of technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The Project Engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects.
And will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project. To be a successful project engineer, you should have the ability to work with multiple discipline projects and demonstrate excellent project management and supervision skills.
You should also have excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills. A project engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project. The project engineer works to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
|Hiring Organization||DP World|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are the leading provider of smart logistics solutions, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. We think ahead, anticipate change and deploy industry-leading technology to create the smartest, most efficient, and most innovative trade solutions while ensuring a positive and sustainable impact on economies, societies, and our planet.
Our four principles guide our culture and are central to every business decision we make; they define who we are, what we do, and how we are perceived by the world. Our dedicated team of more than 97,000 employees from 150 nationalities ensures the smooth flow of trade.
As a certified ‘Great Place To Work’ employer, we empower and upskill our people with opportunities to perform at their best. We are an equal employer that recognizes and values diversity and an inclusive culture. Wherever we operate, we integrate sustainable and responsible corporate citizenship.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and maintain the project’s profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- A valid engineering license.
- 4 or more years of field and project planning experience.
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Job Satisfaction. It’s ideal to find a career that you enjoy.
- Variety of Career Opportunities.
- Potential to Benefit Society.
- Challenging Work.
- Intellectual Development.
- Creative Thinking.
- Technological and Scientific Discovery.
- Financial Security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Apply For Jobs in Dubai”.