Job Search Calgary, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage. A project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients.
|Hiring Organization||TripSpark Technologies|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 6000 To CAD 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 7H8|
TripSpark’s people transportation technology provides transit agencies and private operators in the USA and Canada with the critical operational software and in-vehicle hardware they need to run efficiently and provide outstanding service to their customers.
Our products form an integrated ecosystem, including the core routing, scheduling, and operational software that our customers rely on, and the modern passenger information systems that passengers demand and rely on today.
We have technology suites for Fixed Route, Paratransit, NEMT, Rideshare, and K-12 transportation. We pride ourselves in Moving Together with our customers as their needs change and offering the latest and greatest in modern people transportation technology.
TripSpark is part of Modaxo, a global collective of technology companies passionate about changing the face of public transportation. We are also part of the Constellation Software group, which has 125,000 customers in more than 100 countries across the globe, and offices on every continent.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job Search Calgary”.