Project Manager Jobs In Singapore, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables,
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage. A project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients.
Although a project manager usually doesn’t need to perform the hands-on tasks involved in a project, he or she must possess some degree of knowledge with regard to the various aspects of a project.
From a construction project manager to an IT project manager or junior project manager to a senior project manager and everything in between, we’ve got a sample job description below you can use to find the right applicant fast.
|Hiring Organization||Ovivo Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5500 To SGD 6000 Per Month|
Ovivo is a powerful global brand that incorporates several world-renowned trademarks that represent expertise, innovation, and customer service. Our global operations employ more than 1,000 water treatment experts around the world. Ovivo is dedicated to providing equipment, technology, and systems that produce the purest water and treat the most challenging wastewater in the industry.
Ovivo is a world leader in water purification and treatment thanks to the incredible expertise, knowledge, proprietary products, and decades of experience within our organization. Our experts can solve any water treatment issue in a sustainable, efficient, and innovative way. Ovivo is owned by SKion Water, a global technology solution provider, and plant manufacturer,
supplying both municipal utilities and industrial water users. SKion Water is a subsidiary of SKion GmbH, the investment company of German entrepreneur Susanne Klatten. For more information about SKion Water, We provide sustainable and efficient water treatment solutions to our customers through expertise and innovation. To be the preferred partner for those who value water as much as we do.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Manage Budgets and Timelines.
- Improve Productivity and Overall Quality of Work.
- Mitigate Project Risks.
- Improve Relationships With Stakeholders.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Project Manager Jobs In Singapore “.