Manchester Uni jobs, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage. A project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients.
|Hiring Organization||The University of Manchester|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3000 To GBP 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M13 9PL|
The University of Manchester has been ranked number 38 in the latest Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) which ranks the world’s leading higher education institutions. The annual rankings see Manchester retain its top ten status as the 6th best institution in the UK and 8th in Europe, according to the ARWU.
This year, more than 2500 institutions were scrutinized, and the best 1000 universities in the world are published. Overall, The United Kingdom has 63 Top 1000 universities, and 38 of them are listed in the Top 500, and 8 are listed in the Top 100.
Deputy President and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Professor Luke Georgiou, said: “The ranking tables, despite their limitations, give a consistent picture of The University of Manchester’s excellence in national and global terms.”
Originally shaped by its success during the Industrial Revolution of the 19th century, Manchester’s strong, pioneering character endures today – only now its achievements also include shaking up the music scene, nurturing artistic creativity, and hosting international sporting events.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Project variety. There is never a dull moment in project management.
- Meeting new people. Project managers usually always seem to be great people persons.
- Travel opportunities.
- You are always learning.
- Well organized.
- You can change industries.
- High salaries.
- Job satisfaction.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Manchester Uni jobs”.