Project Manager Jobs Montreal, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables.
Preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
A project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients. Although a project manager usually doesn’t need to perform the hands-on tasks involved in a project.
|Hiring Organization||National Bank of Canada|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 84000 To CAD 84482 Per Year|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2Y 2W3|
It is headquartered in Montreal and has branches in most Canadian provinces and has 2.4 million personal clients. National Bank is the largest bank in Quebec, and the second largest financial institution in the province, after Desjardins credit union.
The National Bank of Canada is the sixth largest commercial bank in Canada. It is headquartered in Montreal and has branches in most Canadian provinces and has 2.4 million personal clients.
National Bank (www.nbc.ca), together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada’s leading integrated financial groups and was named among the 20 strongest banks in the world by Bloomberg Markets. The Bank has close to 20,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Skills & Requirements
- Effective Communication. From project kick-offs to stakeholder meetings, project managers are constantly communicating.
- Scheduling and Time Management.
- Technical Expertise.
- Risk Management.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Manage Budgets and Timelines.
- Improve Productivity and Overall Quality of Work.
- Mitigate Project Risks.
- Improve Relationships With Stakeholders.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Project Manager Jobs Montreal“.