Project Manager Jobs in Singapore, A project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients.
Although a project manager usually doesn’t need to perform the hands-on tasks involved in a project, he or she must possess some degree of knowledge with regards to the various aspects of a project.
From a construction project manager to an IT project manager or junior project manager to a senior project manager and everything in between, we’ve got a sample job description below you can use find the right applicant fast.
|Hiring Organization||BHS Kinetic Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 6000 To SGD 6500 Per Month|
B H S Kinetic provides customers and businesses with a broad portfolio of engineering, logistics, and transportation, offering reliable and cost-effective delivery every time. At B H S Kinetic, we are committed to providing an outstanding customer experience and being a great place to work.
To contribute to society through logistics and rigging solutions by serving biopharmaceutical, life sciences, microelectronics, health care, renewable energies, oil and gas, data centers, and any markets that enable better lives.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- You are always learning.
- Well organised.
- You can change industries.
- High salaries.
- Job satisfaction.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Project Manager Jobs in Singapore.