Construction Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. To be a successful candidate.
You will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 9594 To AED 12000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
AECOM (/eɪ.iːˈkɒm/ ay-ee-KOM) (formerly AECOM Technology Corporation) is an American multinational infrastructure consulting firm.AECOM has approximately employees and is number on the Fortune list.
The company’s official name was AECOM Technology Corporation, and is now AECOM. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol ACM and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol EZ.
In August, AECOM issued a press release announcing plans to relocate its global headquarters from Los Angeles, California to Dallas, Texas.AECOM traces its origins to Kentucky-based Ashland Oil & Refining Company.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
Skills & Requirements
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Effective Communication. From project kick-offs to stakeholder meetings, project managers are constantly communicating.
- Scheduling and Time Management.
- Manage Budgets and Timelines.
- Improve Productivity and Overall Quality of Work.
- Mitigate Project Risks.
- Improve Relationships With Stakeholders.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Construction Jobs in Dubai”.