Manchester City Jobs, We are looking for an efficient property manager to manage the daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties, and handle tenant relations. The property manager’s responsibilities include managing financial matters, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases, and preparing performance reports.
To be successful as a property manager you should be able to ensure efficient daily operations and meet financial objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding property manager should be able to increase property value and satisfy tenant requirements.
Property managers are responsible for the efficient management of residential and commercial properties. This involves determining rates, marketing and filling vacancies, handling tenant relations, and overseeing maintenance.
|Hiring Organization||Search Consultancy|
|Post Name||Property Manager|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M3 3HN|
We’re trusted by job-seekers and employers alike to make a difference. Looking for work? We will connect you to your next great role. If you’re searching for talent, then we’ll help you find exactly who you’re looking for. We’re an award-winning recruitment agency and proud to be a trusted recruitment partner to organizations across more than 20 industries.
Our success across each of our specialisms is underpinned by our talented and loyal recruitment specialists who know their markets inside and out. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and we teach this through our award-winning training program.
We were the first recruitment agency to be awarded Investors in People over twenty years ago and one of the first recruitment agencies to be awarded platinum status. Over the years we have been a regular feature in the Sunday Times best companies list and we’ve won numerous industry awards for our commitment to the recruitment industry.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks.
- Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- A degree in real estate, property management, business administration, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience as a property manager or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of property regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Meet Different People. One of the benefits that come along with working for Keyrenter Austin is that you will have the opportunity to meet different people.
- Tax Deductions.
- Career In High Demand.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Manchester City Jobs”.