Psychology Jobs Singapore, Psychologists study cognitive functioning and behavior and use their knowledge to assist clients with the treatment or management of mental health and behavioral difficulties.
|Hiring Organization||SG Enable|
|Qualification||Doctorate in psychology.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 7000 To SGD 8000 Per Month|
SG Enable seeks to enable persons with disabilities to live, learn, work and play in an inclusive society. The focal agency for disability in Singapore raises awareness of disability issues and facilitates access to disability schemes and services.
It brings partners together to share knowledge, collaborate and innovate, striving towards a common goal of building an inclusive Singapore and enabling lives. Set up by the Ministry of Social and Family Development, it is a registered charity and an Institution of a Public Character.
persons with disabilities and their caregivers via timely access to information and referral services, grants, and support. the family, community, stakeholders, and the public in enabling persons with disabilities as integral members of society.
- Using psychotherapy to improve the quality of life for individuals, groups, and families.
- Testing and assessing patients for indications of mental health disorders.
- Developing treatment plans and strategies to help patients.
- Supporting patients who have experienced traumatic life events.
- Providing ongoing care and evaluation to patients with long-term difficulties.
- Refer patients to other specialists or doctors as needed.
- Helping patients to set realistic goals and monitoring their progress.
- Keeping up to date with, and potentially participating in, new research in psychology.
Skills & Requirements
- Doctorate in psychology.
- Relevant state license and board certification.
- Experience working as a psychologist.
- Strong listening, observation, and communication skills.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Empathy and sensitivity when working with patients.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Continuing education credits.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible spending account.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Psychology Jobs Singapore”.