Public Relations jobs in Ajman, We are seeking to hire a public relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of consumer marketing. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in handling a press conference is also an advantage.
|Hiring Organization||RTC-1 Employment Services|
|Post Name||Public Relations Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3600 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
We, at RTC, are committed to assisting our clients with their short term and long-term staffing needs by providing candidates on a temporary basis while offering comprehensive services such as the initial recruitment and onboarding cycle, payment system, employment permits, attendance tracker, payroll services, relocation, airline tickets, insurance, government
IDs, tax system, and labor law benefit globally. Successful leading organizations globally are making a major commitment to the process of business transformation. The reshaping effort aims to minimize risk and achieve greater efficiency, profitability, and agility—all vital ingredients in the recipe for future business success models.
- Responding to requests for information release or press conferences from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumerss, community, employees, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Benefits that are required by law.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- Fringe benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Public Relations jobs in Ajman”.