Chemistry Jobs Montreal, Quality assurance (QA) technicians ensure company and customer quality standards are being met. They work under the supervision of the quality assurance manager who conducts quality tests, performs inspection checks, calibrates equipment, and communicates test results.
|Hiring Organization||Parish & Heimbecker|
|Post Name||QA Technician|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in quality management or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2500 To CAD 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1A3Z7|
Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) is a Canadian, family-owned agribusiness with over 110 years of success in the agriculture industry. Our operations include grain merchandising, crop inputs, flour milling, and feed mills.
P&H has more than 1,500 employees at over 70 locations from coast to coast, and customers in 24 countries around the world. We pride ourselves on being a first-class business partner and strive to grow and adapt to meet the changing demands of our customers and end-use consumers.
To produce a great crop, you need great resources. We’re proud to provide our farming communities with a full range of quality crop input products, agronomic solutions and helpful, personable advice.
- Reviewing and revising testing procedures.
- Conducting inspection checks on goods and production processes.
- Performing manual and automated quality checks.
- Ensuring employees adhere to safety and quality regulations.
- Reporting safety and quality infringements to the QA manager.
- Calibrating and cleaning testing equipment.
- Advising on procedures to improve production efficiency.
- Reporting to the quality assurance manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in quality management or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with writing and enforcing standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Strong analytical and mathematics skills.
- Extensive knowledge of automated testing software.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Smoother regulatory audits.
- An internal system of checks and balances for the quality of products.
- A culture of improvement and collaboration.
- Better employee and management training.
- Increased worker engagement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Chemistry Jobs Montreal”.